The O'Mara Cycles tour will be a in a perfect position to experience the colour and spectacle of the worlds greatest bike race, while riding the roads and mountain that are part of tour folklore. Join Jae O'Mara and Mick Jamison as they guide you through 12 days of cycling in the beautiful Pyrenees. Catch a mountain stage and a stage start of the TDF and ride the most legendary mountain passes. Bae camp of the tour will be in the tranquil spa town of Bagnerres de Luchon where you can eat, drink and relax. This is a great opportunity cross some of the most epic climbs off your bucket list and you get to do it along side you're fellow O'Mara Cycles crew, it is sure to be an experience you will never forget so don't miss out!
For all the details including the full itinerary and pricing please get in touch. This tour is strictly limited in size to allow for maximum flexibility, so you will need to be quick!
Viva le tour!
- We aim to see 2 race stages up close, one mountain stage and a stage start.
- ur 12 day tour will have its home base in the spa town of Bagnerres de Luchon, in the heart of the serenely beautiful Pyrenees, famous for its steep mountain passes.
- Group size is limited for a more intimate and flexible tour. A french speaking guide and mechanic will be riding with you or driving you at all times.
- We will ride the toughest mountain passes in tour history, such as Port de Bales, Col de Peyresourde and the breathtaking Col de Tourmalet.
- Our schedule is designed to minimize transfers and driving, most days you will ride from the front door, making for more time to ride and also more time to relax and enjoy the other aspects of holidaying in the French countryside. We are also more flexible with our schedule than other tours; you are always free to do your own thing if you wish, including doing extra riding!