O'Mara Cycles COVID-19 Update - We Are Open
O'Mara cycles remains dedicated to provide the best quality service to the cycling community and is constantly adapting with the changing public health landscape. Currently, O'Mara cycles has adapted so we can continue to provide you service even with recent Stage 4 restrictions. Below are the things you need to know for us to be able to continue serving the cycling community:
- The workshop is still open for all bike maintenance needs.
- Bookings are essential and can be made either via the phone (03 9583 1068) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The drop off process entails dropping the bike in a stand outside the front door where will pick it up and take it inside. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to chat about your concerns at the time of drop off, however, we can do this during the initial booking or a follow up call.
- Bar tape must be replaced if the bike is booked in for a service or any labour intensive jobs*.
- All purchases are via a call/click and collect process. That is you can call, email or text us for the product you are after. We will process the order for you and bring it out to you on arrival.
- We are still able to take phone calls and have a chat if you have any questions about any product.
- The cafe still remains takeaway only from the store front cafe window.