Áspero debuted under the characters of the Wednesday Night Rough Club two years ago, and that’s how it’s stayed. And since, Cervélo know that flat out doesn’t stay flat out for long without a little help from science, they've come back from the drawing board with a new Áspero. A faster Áspero, a lighter Áspero, and—dare they say it—an even better looking Áspero.
The Cervelo engineers like to say, "If it looks fast, it probably is"—but there’s some truth to it, and Áspero-5 looks fast standing still. No cables in the wind, tubes derived from their library of aerodynamically proven shapes, and just a hint of a cut out in the seat tube to squeak out just a bit more tire clearance, add up to a bike that proves the adage.
- Frame Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero-5 Fork with Adjustable Trail
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Wheels: Reserve 32mm DT370 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700x38
- Crankset: SRAM Force AXS 1 with Power Meter 36T
- Chain: SRAM Force, 12 spd
- Cassette: SRAM Force 12s XG1270, 10-36
- Levers: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Bars: Carbon AB09 16deg Flared Carbon
- Stem: Cervélo ST32 Alloy
- Brake Rotors: SRAM Paceline 160mm
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP19 27.2 Carbon
- Accessories: Cervelo Faceplate Front Computer/Accessory Mount, Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount, Smartpak 400A Top Tube Storage Bag